We’ve taken a trio of powerhouse ingredients (Vitamin C + Niacinamide + Hyaluronic Acid) and combined them into 1 supercharged cocktail. A concentrate, which is the ultimate balance of strength and efficiency.
Introducing our newest product: Multi-Vitamin Concentrate, with 10% Vitamin C + 5% Niacinamide + Hyaluronic Acid.
An easily absorbed gel with immediate skin brightening and hydrating benefits. Your skin is protected from UV, blue light and pollution induced damage.
Over time your skin will look more youthful, the texture and pore size refined. Your complexion will be more even in tone, plump, radiant and glowing with health.
Let's dive deeper into the ingredients...
Firstly, Vitamin C
We use 10% of Vitamin C but not just any Vitamin C, we’ve chosen to use 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
Vitamin C is a gorgeous glow giver to your skin but it’s difficult to stabilise in skincare, meaning it can easily oxidise and become useless in the product. 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is the most stable form of Vitamin C. Your product gives great results and will stay active and effective.
Vitamin C is acidic and takes your skin from a neutral pH to a lower more acidic pH. Your skin can become irritated, red and sore. Our 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid has a similar pH to your skin, which means you can use it without worry or risk of irritation.
What Vitamin C 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid will do for your skin…
- A powerful antioxidant, to dial up your skin brightness and protect from the inside.
- A skin hydrator, it stimulates your natural moisturising factor, Hyaluronic Acid.
- A potent anti-ageing ingredient, it stimulates the production of your collagen and elastin, to bring firmness and strength to your skin.
- A smart skin protector, it protects your skin from UV, blue light and pollution induced damage.
- A pigment regulator, not only does it help to reduce existing pigmentation marks, but it helps to prevent new ones from forming.
Now we spotlight our second hero ingredient Niacinamide: Vitamin B3.
We use 5% Niacinamide. Here’s why…
Beloved for its ability to strengthen your skin barrier (this keeps the ‘good stuff’ in and the ‘bad stuff’ out). Niacinamide delivers a steady dose of skin soothing hydration and thanks to your newly strengthened skin barrier, the hydration is trapped nicely in your skin to give a plump and translucent finish.
It’s a great anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredient too.
What we love most about Niacinamide is its ability to visibly reduce open pores, to give you a smoother, more porcelain looking skin. It does this by regulating your skin's oil production and keep the mouth of each pore clear of build-up and debris. Once clear, your pores will naturally reduce in size (but sadly not vanish).
We’ve found the sweet spot for Niacinamide in our formulation to be 5%. Higher than this and you would find this ingredient too drying on your skin.
When Niacinamide is paired with the stimulating effects of Vitamin C, the ingredients are sending opposite messages to your skin. It could be easy to confuse your skin with mixed messages. (Vitamin C to stimulate and Niacinamide to regulate, calm and soothe). We ensure you are using the perfect strength of both ingredients to give you results and to avoid skin confusion.
We’ve used our combined 70+ years of skincare expertise to make sure this product is the perfect balance of strength and efficiency.
What Niacinamide will do for your skin:
- A skin barrier repair kit.
- A soothing skin hydrator.
- A powerful anti-ageing ingredient, it softens lines and breaks up existing pigmentation marks, as well as preventing new ones from forming.
- A pore reducer, for a smooth porcelain skin finish.
- A promotor of skin clarity, it supports blemish healing and has anti-inflammatory effects.
Lastly, Hyaluronic Acid
We’re using a low molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid, here’s why…
Found naturally in your skin, it’s the main component of connective tissue in the upper and mid layers. It helps bring the optimal balance of moisture in your skin and maintains firmness. You need Hyaluronic Acid to be present in your skin to produce collagen and elastin (the firming and support structure of your skin).
We use a low molecular weight, which penetrates your skin and moisturises from the inside out.
What Hyaluronic Acid will do for your skin…
- The ultimate super hydrator.
- It quenches your skin’s ‘thirst.’
- It restores youthful skin plumpness.
- It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in moisture.
- It gives back suppleness, elasticity and tone to your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid will help enhance the absorption of the vitamins in our concentrate.